- Daclahep 60
- Product Enquiry
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Daclahep 60 is the one of the type of tablets consumed by patients.
Uses of Daclahep tablet
This tablet is used in chronic hepatitis c virus infection.
Daclahep 60 mg is used with another antiviral medication known as [sofosbuvir] to treat the [long-lasting] hepatitis C- viral infection of the liver. These medications together reduce the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover. Chronic hepatitis C infection can cause serious liver problems such as scarring (cirrhosis), or liver cancer.
Side Effects of Daclahep Tablet
• dizziness or lightheadedness
• not feeling well
• difficulties while breathing
• difficulties in sleeping
• chest pain
• memory problems
How to use Daclahep tablet
Take this medicine as prescribed by your consulting doctors advice. Swallow this tablet as whole.do not chew it or break this tablet with the hands.
For the majority of patients, doctors have recommended that one tablet of Daclahelp should be taken daily for a period of 12 weeks.
• Before taking DaclaHep, consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies. Daclahep may contain inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions to the body. Have talk with your pharmacist for more details.
• Before using daclahep, tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, especially of: kidney diseases and liver diseases other than hepatitis C.
• Before having surgery inform your about all the products you use including the prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs and herbal products.
• During pregnancy, this medicine should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. The combination may harm an unborn baby. Two reliable forms of birth control (such as condoms, birth control pills) must be used whenever at least one sexual partner is using these medicines together, and for six months after stopping treatment. If you or your partner becomes pregnant, or if you think you or your partner may be pregnant, tell your doctor right away.
Enquiry about Daclahep 60