Prostate Cancer -Are You Aware Enough?editor08
Cancer has been responsible for many lives and the world is fighting for many more. People of all age groups regardless of their place and race seem to be caught in the tangles.
There are different forms of cancer and one of the most common problems that are affecting the men in today’s world is Prostate cancer. It has been a long battle, but we have reached the phase where with the help of some valuable progression, the ball has been in our court. It’s still a long way though.
We need to take steps to save the lives of the valuable men. The disease affects the prostate gland which is mainly responsible for producing, preserving and controlling of fluids. The disease is a common cause among Canadian and American men.
Symptoms to Notice
There are hardly any symptoms to be noticed in the early stages. If the symptoms appear, there is more than one of the following,
- More than frequent urination and sometimes it’s painful too.
- Blood in the urine
- Difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection
The advanced stages can show the following symptoms:
- It causes pain in the bones which usually affect areas of the spine, femur, ribs, and pelvis.
- Bone Fractures
- Weakness in legs and also fecal and urinary incontinence.
If the disease is identified in the early stages before it spreads further, the treatments require are encouraging. Following are the necessary treatments that needed to be performed on the basis of early and advanced stages.
For Early Stages
- Watchful waiting or monitoring
- Radical prostatectomy
- Conformal radiation therapy
For Advanced Stages
As the disease is quite aggressive in the advanced stage, the following treatments are required,
- Androgen deprivation therapy (ADT)
Important Facts & Figures
- Every year, the disease affects more than three million men, worldwide.
- About one among the nine men in the US will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime.
- Every 18 minutes, an American man dies due to Prostate cancer.
- The risk of prostate cancer increase with increasing age. So, it is more common to be found in the men of the older age.
- Other than skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most common in the American men.
- It is said that there will be about 164,690 new cases of prostate cancer and 29,430 deaths, According to the American cancer society.
Also, for more queries regarding Cancer & HIV you can check our site Life cure drugs which sells the best Anti HIV and Anti-Cancer Drugs Online and that too in affordable prices.
Rise to the time and take a stand in contradiction of cancer!