Are anti-cancer drugs effective?editor08
There are many drugs related to cancer available in the market and you will be introduced to different anticancer treatments depending on the characteristics of your cancer cells. The treatment and medicine dosage also includes upon which stage your cancer is. Although there are some other ways to treat cancer too .Basically there are three main ways to treat cancer which one can receive while undergoing a treatment.
- Chemotherapies, which kill any cells that are growing, including cancer cells
- Hormone therapies, which can stop the growth of cancers that are sensitive to hormones
- Biological therapies, which can target and kill specific types of cancer cell
The treatment which one should opt totally depends on the characteristics of his/ her cancer cells. Cancers with receptors for ostrogen (also known as hormone positive or ER+ cancers) are often treated first with a hormone therapy. Cancers that have a lot of receptors for a molecule called HER2 can be treated with a biological therapy called trastuzumab (Herceptin).The third treatment is Biological therapies which includes Medicines like Revlimid ,It is a very effective pill. It has also ranked as the no.1 drug to cure Cancer.
What does Revlimid do ?
It treats multiple myeloma, It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. It is also used to treat anemia in patients with certain blood/bone marrow disorders. Prior to the development of Revlimid, prognosis for patients diagnosed with multiple myeloma was poor so in the years following the drug’s entry to market, survival rates have soared. The benefits of Revlimid (lenalidomide) to patients with cancer in improving their survival rates outweigh the risks of them developing new cancers. Revlimid is used in combination with dexamethasone to treat those with multiple myeloma whose disease has been treated at least once in the past.
How to use it?
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacologist before you start taking lenalidomide and each time you have to fill-up. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as prescribed by your doctor, usually once daily.
- Swallow this medication whole with water.
- For treatment of certain conditions (multiple myeloma, MCL), you may be instructed to take this medication in cycles (once daily for 21 days, then stopping the medication for 7 days). Be sure to follow your doctor’s directions carefully.
- Do not open, chew, or break the capsules, or handle them any more than needed. If any of the powder from the capsule gets on your skin, wash the area with soap and water.
- As this drug can be absorbed through the skin which can harm an unborn baby, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not handle this medication or breathe the dust from broken capsules.
- People should wash their hands thoroughly after handling this drug.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. Remember to take it at the same time each day.
- Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of side effects will increase.
You can Buy Revlimid Capsules online on our website which is Life Cure Drugs that provides best and effective anti-cancer drugs and anti HIV drugs online. Thank you for considering my suggestion.