- Product Enquiry
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Glioz 100mg container is utilized as a part of the treatment of brain tumor
How it functions :
Glioz 100mg contains Temozolomide ,Glioz 100mg container works by harming the hereditary material (DNA) of the disease cells and stops their development and duplication. This prescription is an anticancer specialist, utilized for cerebrum malignancies i.e. anaplastic astrocytoma and glioblastoma multiforme. It is likewise utilized for treating melanoma.
What you need to know before takining Glioz:
Try not to take this medicine, if you are susceptible any of alternate elements of this pharmaceutical (recorded in area on the off chance that you have had an unfavorably susceptible response to dacarbazine (an anticancer pharmaceutical in some cases called DTIC).
Indications of unfavourably susceptible response incorporate feeling irritated, shortness of breath or wheezing, swelling of the confront, lips, tongue or throat. If certain sorts of platelets are seriously diminished (myelosuppression, for example, your white platelet like Tally and platelet tally. These platelets are critical for battling disease and for appropriate blood thickening.
Notices and precautionary measures:
Converse with your specialist, drug specialist or medical caretaker before taking it. As you ought to be watched nearly for the improvement of a genuine type of trunk disease called Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia (PCP).
If you are a recently analyzed patient (glioblastoma multiforme) you might get Glioz for 42 days in mix with radiotherapy. In This case, your specialist will likewise endorse drug to help you keep this kind of pneumonia(PCP).
Dose and term of treatment :
- Your specialist will work out your dosage of Glioz. This depends on your size (tallness and weight) and if you have a repetitive tumor and have had chemotherapy treatment previously.
- You might be given different drugs (against emetics) to take before or potentially subsequent to taking it to counteract
- Or, on the other hand control sickness and spewing.
Conceivable SIDE EFFECTS :
Like all drugs, Glioz can bring about symptoms, in spite of the fact that not everyone gets them. Contact your specialist promptly in the event that you have any of the accompanying:
- A serious unfavorably susceptible (extremely touchy) response (hives, wheezing or other breathing trouble)
- Uncontrolled dying
- Serious cerebral pain that does not leave.